Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's out! The CK Idea Annual!

Wheeee!!! It's now out and boy, does it rock!!! I'm still anxiously awaiting my copy, but I managed to peek at a copy at my LSS the other day and I was in awe. Creating Keepsakes has put out an idea book that is for everyday scrappers - 2 page layouts, 4x6 photos and TONS of color and great design! It's amazing. And I have to give a special shout out to Ms. Greta Hammond - that's her sweet little cutie on the cover! You go, Greta! If you cant' find this book at a store near you, you can get you one here, directly from the CK website (just click on the cover image to get there!)


I'm especially excited that one of my favorite layouts is in this book - it is a super fun one of Ethan learning to be a goalie in soccer. It's a riot to watch little ones learn to play their positions. Ethan was less than excited to have to stay away from the action in that big net. That is until a ball finally came his way and then he jumped (uh, kicked?) into action! ;) So check it out today! You won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Kelly! That's a great layout and congrats on the pub in that amazing idea book.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love the layout! Can't wait to see the idea book.

Anonymous said...

one of my fav pages by you ever :) It is a great book.

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Kelly
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop to say HI!.
Your layouts are just brilliant so bright and vibrant. I will definately be coming back your work is amazing
Have a great day
Joanne

Micaela said...

Congrats Kelly! Love the layout, will be sure to check out the book when it hits our stores!

Dallas said...

adorable lo! I will have to get that mag to see more for sure! Congrats on being published in it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I adore your work Kelly. So happy to have found your blog. Congrats on the CK idea book. Love that page!

Greta said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks mentioning my sweet little girl. I did take the picture but can't take credit for the gorgeous layout. I believe Shannon Wolz did the cover page but I am totally excited to see my baby on there! And loved your soccer page when I saw it in the book!! So incredibly cool.

Anonymous said...

i will have to go run over to Michael's and see if they have it!

congrats - I may just have to lift this LO as I have tons of action shots of my girls from soccer and was wondering how I would showcase them all!