Thursday, April 09, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day is almost here!

Good morning, all!

As many of you might now, National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) is coming up quickly! It's always the first Saturday in May so that means this year it's an even earlier one - MAY 2nd - less than a month away!

Since I live in Kentucky, NSD has always taken a backseat for me to the true meaning of "the first Saturday in May", The Kentucky Derby, but I do still try and participate in the scrappy activities as I can! Part of that has been creating a really fun little "Circle of Friends" album for BasicGrey as their NSD class offering for local retailers. Here's a little peek at what it looks like:

Photobucket

If you are interested in making one of these little albums for yourself, please contact your local retailer for details!

And for the first time ever, I will be completely immersed in scrappy fun on NSD weekend when I leave Kentucky (I'm afraid they might not let me back into the state after this one ;)) to teach at Scrapbook Expo in San Diego! Becky Fleck and I will both be teaching four classes at the event and we're really looking forward to it! If you're in the area, I really hope you'll attend! Pre-registration is already going on and there are limited spaces still available in our classes. See you there!

Happy Thursday! One more reminder - Coordinates Collections is allowing me to give away two of their beautiful kits for them. Please click here to find out how to enter by Friday at midnight eastern!

xoxo,
k.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

oh boy i will have to skip scrapping and watch the Kentucky Derby. I always win a boat load of money to buy scrappy supplies

Wendy said...

In our house the Kentucky Derby trumps NSD!!!! We don't live in Kentucky but we still look forward to it every year.

Anonymous said...

Ack, I want to go! How fun! You all are going to have a blast!!!

Ohio Artful Yogi said...

It is od that NSD is the same day as The Derby. Hope you had a great weekend.