Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Middlest!

Good morning, all!



I just wanted to put up a quick post to wish my middlest a very, very happy 7th birthday.

Seriously? Seven?
Wow. Just wow.

As I was telling my husband last night as we lay in bed:

"I can't believe it's been seven years. Tonight, seven years ago, I was crying my eyes out wondering if I could love another child as much as I loved my E."

And today seven years ago, I knew. The minute I saw his sweet little monkey face, I knew. And everyone else did, too. There's just something about Turner.

I mean, really. Who couldn't adore a kid who, after having Happy Birthday sung to him this morning by his whole family, said to me: "Mama? I'm saving the biggest piece of my cake for you."

Happy Birthday, T. I love you to the moon and back!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo Kelly. Happy Birthday to you little boy :)
Jeannie

lisa truesdell said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Turner and wow what an awesome thing for him to say!!! Love the photo, he is adorable!!!! Our Evan will be 7 in September, goes by so quickly!!!! :)

Surfk9s@msn.com said...

Boys are the best!!! Happy Birthday Turner. Love, this photo it is just perfect. Have a great Happy Birthday Day :)

Melanie said...

Awwww!! Have a wonderful happy birthday Turner! Loooove the whole piece of cake thing. He's too cute and I love the picture! Have a wonderful day with your boys!

Seriously And Now said...

Kelly I am sure you have been asked this a lot of times, but can you tell us what camera you use and the lenses? I just love the shot of your son above.

Monica said...

Awee Happy Birthday to your little man!
Love the photo :)
Hope he had a great day!

Martha Crowther said...

Happy B-day to your litte man! My little man (Brandon) turned 10 on the 18th also :-)
have a good weekend

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to Turner, looks like you all had a great day, fab photo.