Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLL!




Ethan's season opener for his Jr. Tackle team is today! He's so excited he can hardly stand it and I have to say, I am, too! I LOVE football season and watching him work so hard at something he loves so much! It does this mama good :) Hope you're having a great day this any given Sunday!

(Ethan is one of our running backs...these pictures were taken a week ago at our first scrimmage. He's #4 in these pics, though his regular number is 14)

xoxo,
k.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

have fun today!!! :) it's a BEAUTIFUL day for it!

Lynn Ghahary said...

love the photos my dear! good luck E! and most importantly have fun!

Jane said...

love it!

cnelson said...

love these pics..and LOVE football season! good luck to Ethan and his team this season!

stephanie howell said...

sooo cute. and um...sooo different than life at our house. heee! xoxo

Kelli said...

Great photos!

HeatherC said...

OH, I love watching my son play as well. They really put their heart into it.

Aubree said...

Fabulous pixs! Nothing better than some good ole fashion football to welcome in Fall!!

Nicole Samuels said...

Love these photos, Kelly! Can I ask what lens you used for these? We just started soccer...our very first season!... and my 50mm is not cutting it AT ALL! I need some zoom baby. :) Thanks!