Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Baby, the 2011 edition

Photobucket

Meet my baby - the 2011 BasicGrey calendar kit! I have to admit, I get so excited each year when the new version comes out as it's a true labor of love creating it. And just like always, I happen to think this one is the best ever!

For those of you not familiar with our calendar, here are a few details:
  • This is a spiral-bound 12-month calendar with cover. in an 8"x8" size.
  • The kit comes with all you need (chipboard, stickers, rub-ons, etc) to make the 12 monthly pages as well as the cover image.
  • Each page/cover is made with a different BasicGrey collection.
  • These is a place for one single 4"x6" photo per layout/month.
  • It will be available in stores mid- to late- August.
  • OH - and they make excellent gifts! ;)
Here are a few page samples to give you an idea of what to expect. This is January.
Photobucket

And February. I put in a photo on this one so you can see what it will look like with a photo in place. (This is little Naomi. Her big brother went to pre-school with Carson :))
Photobucket

And one more - May's page!
Photobucket

And just like any new mama, I've already forgotten what it was like to "give birth" to this and am already thinking about having another! It's a good thing because it won't be long before I have to get 2012 underway! (Doesn't that just sound ridiculous? Yikes!)

Have a fantastic Wednesday!
xoxo,
k.

13 comments:

Aubree said...

Can't wait to see the other 9 months!! I always grab a couple to make as gifts -- so easy and the end result is just gorgeous! Thanks Kelly!

Michelle said...

I have yet to make one of these... but I think I will be checking Archiver's the end of August for one!! This is beautiful!

Shawninaz said...

Great work!!! I'm currently using the 2010 version and towards the beginning of every month I so enjoy getting out my packet and finding just the right photo. Thanks for continuing such a great project.

Kelly said...

The calendar is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get one:)

Julia said...

And here's hoping that ALL of the new lines will be in the 2012!! Great job Kelly!!

Peggy said...

So excited about the 2011 edition of your calendar! I've love the previous years and can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Amy C said...

So beautiful!! I always try to get my hands on one of these calendar kits, but they always sell out so quickly. This year, I am going to try and snag one before they are all gone. Thanks for sharing!!

djp said...

loooove the BG calendar every year.....can't WAIT to get this cutie!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous. What beautiful colors!

Stacy said...

oh kel - i love it!! :) and sweet little naomi! <3 you did such a great job!!

Wendy said...

Can. Not. Wait! What month does that cute little cupcake go on? Sooooo fun!!

Chrissy said...

I CAN NOT wait to get this!! I need to keep it out of my little ones hands. They wrote all over this years. I guess I can forgive them. It was because daddy came home from Iraq. Great job Kelly!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm excited to get one of the kits this year. Do they come with complete instructions and pictures for completing the page each month?