Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vintage BasicGrey

Photobucket

And no, I don't mean our original collections like Sophie and Dawson! BasicGrey has gone VINTAGE! Now you don't need to scour a flea market or raid your grandmother's hope chest for wonderful goodness! Now all you need is CURIO - a brand new collection by BasicGrey debuting July 27th at CHA-Summer! This collection of your favorite finds awaits you - quaint pink, timeless blue and antique mahogany round out this heritage treasure trove of delicious designs!

I hope you have enjoyed these week-long peeks from BasicGrey! Full releases start Tuesday, July 27th! I can't wait to share them with you!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
xoxo,
k

6 comments:

Laura said...

Well, I guess BG will be getting lots of my money this year, leaving me nice and poor, but with lots of gorgeous papers to play with!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH my... This is just perfect!!!!! I thought yesterday's reveal was my favorite! Can't wait to see all of it... yummmmm

Amy C said...

Awesome!! I am loving these papers. I like to experiment with vintage style.

Theresa Grdina said...

Oh Great!!! I love vintage and I love BG...what more could you ask????

Connie Fossenier said...

Amazing new lines...all of them...Basic Grey did it again..
My poor pocket book.
connie paxman

Janene said...

Realkly though! Loving this peek. Can not wait to see full release. Always love BG but really...