Saturday, May 07, 2011

Happy NSD!

Hello and Happy National Scrapbook Day (and DERBY DAY to all my local friends)! I have some SUPER THRILLING news to share with you guys that I've been exploding to tell you about. Most of you know how much I adore my dear friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. Catherine & Becky are two of the best people I know and I am always thrilled when they ask me to work with them on a project - any kind of project. So you can just imagine how blown away I was when they asked to include me on this - Hold on to your [Derby] hats, folks!:

*****************************************************************
Photobucket
Scrapbook & Cards Today is thrilled to announce the launch of "Crop & Create" - a series of spectacular events to be held in various Provinces all across Canada! Designed with the papercrafter in mind, these events will combine fun and educational classes from some of the industry's top teachers, with loads of cropping time, make n' takes, and a host of fabulous prizes! Sound like fun? Then we hope you will join us for a weekend full of classes, camaraderie, creativity, and cropping! Oh, and the best part? We've heard there may be CHOCOLATE!

The first “Crop & Create” event will be held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on September 30th – October 1st and we are thrilled to have Becky Fleck, Kelly Goree, Kimber McGray and Vicki Boutin joining us! They are so excited to share new classes, full of product and techniques, with you. Mark your calendars as registration opens on June 3rd! For more information about "Crop & Create" and additional dates please visit our website HERE! We hope to see you at one of our events!
******************************************************************
I hope you'll be able to join us in at least one of these amazing events and I'm so looking forward to Saskatoon this fall!

Oh! And before I go - I've heard through the grapevine that BasicGrey will be making their announcement of their TWO new releases on Monday! Whooo hooo! Stay tuned for that as well!
Have a wonderful day and Happy Creating!
xoxo,
k.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Saskatoon???! Awesome! I just did a double take when I saw that! I live in Regina, SK - just a couple hours from Saskatoon. I would love to attend!

Kelly said...

Congrats! What a line-up of talent. happy DERBY day to you too!

GabyCreates.com said...

Congrats!! so super happy for you!