Friday, June 21, 2013

Scrapbook & Cards Today - Summer Issue launches TODAY!!!


Hello, everyone!

Yes!!! It's that time again! It's the launch of the AMAZING Summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today! I know I brag about this magazine with every issue, but this one truly does stand out. It's spectacular! There are so many awesome things packed into these pages AND if you didn't already know, the amazing ALI EDWARDS is joining us as a contributing writer. Her article for this issue is nothing short of amazing and 100% pure Ali-goodness! 

It also contains my 2nd installment in my Patterned Paper article series. This one about using color and pattern to enhance your photos! I think you'll love it! Below is the project from that article - my sweet Turner on his 10th birthday (he just turned 11 the other day!)
SHIP AHOY by Kelly Goree. Supplies: Fancy Pants patterned paper, chipboard elements, banners; BasicGrey alphabet stickers, brads; PageMaps for Spellbinders die; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive; Bazzill Cardstock; Pentel pen; Montana Misfits paper twine; EK Success circle punches; Fiskars star punch; Stampin' Up Scallop border punch; Colorbox(Clearsnap) ink.

And one more - this project was for our using Numbers article! Let me tell you, the eye candy in that article was over the moon! My personal fave was Summer Fullerton's - check it out! I know you'll think it was amazing too!

 Supplies: WeR Memory Keepers Paper, diecuts; BasicGrey buttons; Montana Misfits Twine; Pentel Pen; Colorbox/Clearsnap ink; Silhouette Studios electronic cutting; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive.
And finally just a few more highlights I sent to our publisher after I devoured this issue yesterday:

I ADORE Kim Hughes' summer card set with her Paper Smooches stamps. The "Oh Crab" one seriously made me LOL.
Ali's "Dear Mom & Dad" layout is pure, total, 100% Ali and total eye candy. LOVE this and so want to do something similar. It has totally inspired me and it's totally spectacular!
Summer Fullerton and both her layouts - the ombre one for the color trend and the one for the number column are both abso-stinkin-lutely amazing. I'm a huge fan.
But I'm even a bigger fan of Jen Gallacher's. LOVE her EasyDetailedExpert. LOVE.
Becky Fleck's Something special? Her Garden Shed! Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?! I die. I want. And I die.

And here's the fun part - we're going to be celebrating ALL DAY!! Giveaways, prizes, fun and more will be happening on the blog! Please visit us here!

Have an awesome day and let me know what you think about this issue! I can't wait to hear!

xoxo, 
k

No comments: